Thursday 11 August 2016

Five years ago I went on a solo round the world adventure that took me through Europe, Russia, Mongolia, China, Korea, Japan and USA.
I have now got older. But the wanderlust is still there. But at 64 years old am I up to it?
India.
It will be a step into the unknown. I will have seen nothing like it. Noise, poverty, squalor but maybe a riot of colour, a spirituality and a fierce energy of life and such an unknown history.
I've seen the films, Marigold, Slumdog, Indian Summer, Real Marigold and I am mesmerised. And a little scared...

My blog will tell you what I see. The unexpurgated truth of what I see and what I feel. Follow me if you care.

I fly to Delhi on October 16th and join Explore. For eight days and then four days making my own way. Dehli, Agra and Jaipur and then back to Delhi by train by myself.

1 comment: